Ks Muscle Mechanics Balms Ltd (“Ks Muscle Mechanics Balms,” “We,” or “Us”) manufacture and sell our own aromatherapy products (the “Products”) to Our customers (“You” or “Your”).
We use information about You and Your Personal Data (defined below) to provide you with Products which are most suitable to You. By purchasing any Product(s), You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. If We do, We’ll let You know about any material changes, either by notifying You on the website (the “Site”) or by sending You an email. If You keep accessing the Ks Muscle Mechanics Balms Limited Sites after a change, that means You accept this Policy.
While purchasing any Product(s), We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, City, County, Postcode.
How This Policy Applies
This Policy describes the information We collect from You, how We use that information and our legal basis for doing so. It also covers whether and how that information may be shared and Your rights and choices regarding the information You provide to Us.
By purchasing the Product(s) offered by Ks Muscle Mechanics Balms Ltd, You acknowledge that You have agreed to our Terms and Conditions and that You have read and understood this Policy. Capitalized terms in this Policy shall have the meaning ascribed to them in our Terms and Conditions.
What We Collect and Receive
In order to purchase any Product(s), We need to collect and process certain information, that may include:
- Your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, country of residence, login, and password.
- Information about Your activity on and interaction with Ks Muscle Mechanics Balms, including use of our mobile Site (such as Your IP address, the type of device or browser You use, and Your actions on the Site
- Communications You send to Us (for example, when You ask for support, send Us questions or comments, or report a problem);
- Demographic information—such as Your age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, and ethnicity—that You have the option to provide to Us after giving Your consent to the processing of those personal data in order to help Us to source the correct Product for You. This category includes data that may qualify as protected classifications under applicable laws.
- You may decline to provide Us with Your information. However, this may limit Your ability to purchase any Product(s) from the Site. If You have concerns, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We use This Information
We use the information We collect for the following purposes:
- To process any orders placed by You for the Product(s);
- To promote the interests of Ks Muscle Mechanics Balms Ltd;
- To maintain our Own accounts and records;
- To inform You of news, events, activities and services running at Ks Muscle Mechanics Balms;
- To keep you informed about news and events, activities and services that will be occurring and in which you may be interested;
- We do not sell Your information.
How Information Is Shared
- Information that is not shared publicly:
- The following data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users:
- Any payment information You provide;
- Your password details (if applicable);
- Your phone number or any other contact details You may provide;
- Your date of birth and; and
- Communications You send to Us (for example, when You ask for support, send Us questions or comments or report a problem);
- Information that is shared to protect Ks Muscle Mechanics Balms and comply with the law:
- We reserve the right to disclose personal information when We believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect Ks Muscle Mechanics Balm’s legal rights, property, or the safety of Ks Muscle Mechanics Balms, its employees, users, or others.
Links to other websites and services
- We will retain Your information for as long as necessary to provide You with the Product(s) ordered by You or as otherwise set forth in this Policy. We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect Ks Muscle Mechanics Balm’s legal rights.
- We also collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized or pseudonymized information which We may retain indefinitely to protect the safety and security of our Site, improve our Services or comply with legal obligations.
Ks Muscle Mechanics Balms is a UK-based company. Your information will be collected and processed in the UK in accordance with all applicable laws governing data protection. If You choose to purchase our Products, You need to agree to our Terms and Conditions, which set out the contract between Ks Muscle Mechanics Balms and its users.
Customers residing in certain countries are afforded certain rights regarding their personal information. Except where an exception or exemption applies, these rights include the ability to access, correct, and request deletion of Your personal information. While these rights are not applicable globally, We care deeply about Your privacy and Your right to request the deletion of Your personal information. Please contact Us at any time at [email@example.com] to request that We take action with respect to Your data.
We love communicating with our customers, but only if they want to hear from Us. We may send You emails regarding information of general interest and more. You can opt out of these emails at any time via the link in the email We send You.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
- We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which We are subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Ks Muscle Mechanics Balms.
- In any case, We will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
- Your Rights under the GDPR
- We undertake to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights. You have the right under this Policy, and by law if You are within the EU, to:
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, You can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If You are unable to perform these actions Yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using Your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
- Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
- You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that We may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
- Subject to applicable law, if You are a citizen or resident of the UK, You also have the right to (i) object to Ks Muscle Mechanics Balm’s use of Your personal information and (ii) lodge a complaint with Your local data protection authority or the United Kingdom Information Commissioner’s Office
United Kingdom Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire
SK9 5AF, United Kingdom
Telephone: +0303 123 1113
Fax: 01625 524510
People under 16 (or the legal age in Your jurisdiction) are not permitted to place orders with Ks Muscle Mechanics Balms on their own. Ks Muscle Mechanics Balms does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 16 and children under 16 are not permitted to register for an account or purchase our Product(s).
If You believe that a child has provided Us with personal information, please contact Us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. If We become aware that a child under age 16 has provided Us with personally identifiable information, We’ll delete it.
Questions? Contact Us!
We want to do right by everyone. We believe that everyone deserves to be heard and treated fairly. If You don’t like something We’re doing, or have questions about this Policy or anything in it, email Us at [email@example.com].